2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

"Workplace Violence"....not so much

“We the Mujahideen are imperfect Muslims trying to establish the perfect religion in the land of the supreme god … I apologize for any mistakes I made in this endeavor.”

~ MAJ Nidal Hasan (AKA MAJ Asshole Muthafudger) to the jury on his first day of trial in the shooting deaths of 13 soldiers at Fort Hood in 2009. 


I won't say "the shooting deaths of his fellow soldiers" like I have heard some news outlets state....he doesn't deserve that amount of respect from me for being a soldier...his rank is purely an administrative title for now. 

I fully expect, or rather demand, that the Department of the Army and Whitehouse publicly renounce their use of the term "workplace violence" in the description of this event and replace it with "domestic terrorism" and "treason".

God bless the souls of my fellow soldiers that were lost in this premeditated act of cowardly betrayal by an educated murderer who was fully aware of his motivations and the recourse of his actions on that horrific day.

Personally I think the survivors should each be allowed 15 minutes with him alone in a room with their choice of a blunt object with the requirement that he needed to be breathing when they left...and then taken out and be drawn and quartered.  But hey, we're civilized...I think the normal sentences of either a firing squad or hanging will do.




1 comment:

Crotalus said...

First, liberally apply bacon grease. Then use rope and bullets.