2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, August 23, 2013

Gub'ment logic

Had to go renew my CCW license this morning and this was the for I had to go through....

In all honesty though, the folks working in the Franklin County CCW office here in Columbus made the process quick and painless for me, as well as having the for sight to send me à reminder letter which I appreciated.

2 comments:

Ret Red Hat said...

Anyone going there is checked for outstanding warants of all types traffic thru felony, domestic violence,stalking,protection orders. While an unpaid traffic ticket is not grounds,to my knowledge, to prohibit the CCW, it will result in the person either having to visit 375 (clerks)across the street for payout or 370 (jail) for an overnight if they don't have payout amount. By saying no weapons in the CCW office keeps the probality of having to impound weapon out of an arrest to a minimum.

Huey said...

I know...it was a tongue in cheek type article...