2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

A MILLION page views.....give or take 10,000

Well just to show you how little I have been on here I have failed to mark in a timely manner the reaching of 1 million page views of this blog.  I used to get excited about hitting milestones like this, but as you probably have noticed, my heart has just not been into blogging over the past several months. 

Thanks to all those that have visited over these past 5 or so years and have added a tick to that counter....and to all the spam and advertising referral bots that have done the same....