2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Getting my mojo back....

Alright, been in the blogging doldrums again lately.  Just can't seem to get motivated to write.  Its time to get my blogging mojo back before this place goes to shit.  Its a shame too because my head is full of stuff to write about, and I have acquired some pretty decent swag (firearms, gear and the like) that I haven't written about going back months now.


If you look at the history of posts for this blog (see chart below) notice how posting started slowly around here in May of 2008 until a burst of activity began in March of 2009.  2011 will be known forever as the year I will never again match I am afraid, just went hog wild posting.  This year I am not on mark to match any month in terms of posting from last year, but I can still get a decent year in, even with the lack of content lately.

Hopefully I got some stuff I can crank out soon concerning some C&R and 2A type material as well as maybe some general musings on life in general.

Stay tuned folks. 

No comments: