2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thursday, November 8, 2012

Not saying there is going to be an ammo shortage now...but


OK, got a lot a folks skitish now that POTUS has a second term and is a lame duck in terms of having to worry about the consequences of any social agendas he may push via executive orders (which he has used extensively).  Not saying there is going to be a run on ammo, but I went out yesterday (yeah, panic buying I know, but I was down almost all of my calibers at home) and bought ammo.  The place I went was packed with folks doing the same thing...guys at the store said they expected to be out of the major sellers (9mm, .45, .38, 5.56 ect) by the end of the weekend.

I remember this happening in 2008 and while prices did go up and supply went down, it did eventually subside.  I just wanted to get some at the current prices while I knew it was still available.  Call me a sheeple if you must....

1 comment:

Ret RedHat said...

Will concentrate on Ammo , and Magazines for now. May start looking into a compound Bowgn