2nd Amendment to the Constitution of The United States of America

A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms, shall not be infringed.

"I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians."
- George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Friday, October 26, 2012

Mad Ogre overview of the Remington 870 Magpul


George does a good 5 minute overview of the new Remington Magpul edition of their popular 870 model 12 gauge shotgun.  I don't see it listed on their website, but it appears from the video that this is an actual Remington box and packaging.  Not surprised, my green framed 1911-R1 was never listed either.  Maybe its a dealer exclusive or something they offer.  Anyway, if you want one Ogre says they have 3 at his show, get a hold of him if you want one that bad.

Usually, I hop on Magpul stuff like a starving dog on a pork chop, but this 870 furniture just has not grabbed my fancy.  I dunno, maybe I just need to pick it up and try it and see how that grip on the stock feels to me and then decide.  I like some of the stuff on it like the XS sights and the adjustable LOP and also the fact that they throw in a copy of Magpuls The Art of the Dynamic Shotgun to boot.

Anyway, here's the video for your viewing pleasure.  As is the norm, George does a real good job of covering all the bases on this build.

No comments: